Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goodbye 20's Hello 30's ...

photo by Valerie Durham


It's 11pm (PST) And I am sitting here.. savoring my last moments as a 29 yr old.

When I was 15 I often dreamt of where I would be when I was 30.
30 seemed like the age where I would be a full grown woman that had all of her stuff together.

I envisioned myself married (check), whith children (check), owning my house, owning a car, having a great career, and plenty of money.

Hmmm.... I guess yes I do have a house (rented), a car (my husband's I don't drive), and actually I do have a great career! I am a mother! , and the money.. yes I have it but I didn't imagine bills in the picture.

SO as I sit here thinking, did I do it? Do I have everything I dreamed of?

The answer is YES!!!!

I have a wonderful husband, two amazing girls, a home, a purpose and my needs met.

There you go world..... I have arrived!! I am a grown woman!

bring it on 30's I am ready! the best is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. I like your positive attitude about life. Hopefully it is contagious lol. 30 is much better than I ever imagined. I no longer have to feel compared to the fast and flawless body life of the 20s. I like that no one cares I'm a little messed up. Two divorces certainly sound better once you are in your thirties too ;) hehe

    Anyway....30... it's surprisingly welcomed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails