Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am sick and tired ...

This is a personal vent but you know it pertains in a way to us mommies on facebook.



I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS...


(INSERT PASSIONATE YET POSSIBLY CONTROVERSIAL SENTIMENT ON A STATUS UPDATE)



Disagreeing friend replies..



AH AH IT IS MY STATUS, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IGNORE IT!



Disagreeing friend yeah but you put it out there it's On the news feed I just want to express how this offends me



WHAT IF YOU ARE OFFENDED IT"S STUPID



Disagreeing friend why can't we just talk about it



UGH! LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE



Disagreeing friend: I guess so..





That is a simple example, Sometime you get buddies backing you up then it gets super heated!

We've both been on either side of that conversation, and it sucks.. but when people have opinions which I am sorry but everyone thinks differently about different things DAMN THAT FREE WILL, the bottom line is if someone criticizes or challenges how you think, there is nothing wrong with having an adult conversation about it... There is nothing wrong with opening your hearts and put yourselves in each other's shoes and try to see their point, you may be passionate about something but it wont hurt to validate the other person's sentiments, or walk away without being childish about it.



What I am sick and tired is that I often censor myself on my toughts on religion, politics, parenting, my favorite pizza toppings, for fear of Offending or hurting someone or starting debates... yet I have to hear a lot from a lot of people and ignore it.. yet the second I say something "NO Tanya, I am sorry but that is MY personal opinion" I get shunned.


All I can say is AY CHIHUAHUA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails